Sunday, December 13, 2009

Time Does Fly!!

I can't believe that winter is here. This fall went by so fast! October was a busy month for us. Quinn and I are both big hunters so most of the month was spent hunting. Then of course at the end of the month was Halloween and all the fun things that go along with that! I also went back to work in October. I work at the Hospital here in Montpelier. Before Averee was born I worked in the Nursing Home, but now I am on a two week rotation where I work two weeks at the Nursing Home and two weeks on the Med Surg floor, (the hospital end). I really enjoy working there and next fall I plan on going through the LPN program. So wish me luck!

Here is my brother and Chris just playin!

Here is Chris and Averee on Halloween!

They were pretty dang excited to go trick or treating!


Carving the pumpkins, Aves hair looks crazy I know!

My kids are growing up so fast I really can't believe it!

Chris with Dad's deer this fall!


Me and Jenni one night after a really really cold day of hunting!

Even Averee goes hunting, here she is all bundled up to go on a wheeler ride to look for deer!

This is one of my favorite pictures ever. We all had to squish on one four wheeler for some reason I can't remember, but that was a really fun day, Calder is even smiling!!


My brother Calder and I went out to Nounan a lot this fall to go hunting with our good friends the Bartschi's! We had a great time every time we went!! Good times for sure!


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment