Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sweet Summer Time

Summer is officially here! It seems like it has taken forever to get here but it's here and I couldn't be happier. Last year at this time I was super prego waiting for my lil girl to get here and now this year I am planning her first birthday party! I can't believe she is going to be one year old! Time does fly. She is getting so big and so smart! She is into everything and I mean everything! She loves to be outside and bawls when I make her come inside! She also loves animals, it doesn't matter what it is, she loves it! Her favorite thing to do is play with the kitties! She will sit and play with them for hours or as long as the cats can stand it! My Dad has 2 new pups and she chases them around his yard saying "kitties, kitties." That is the only animal name she can say so everything is a kitty! It is so dang cute. She loves the horses too, she just yells jiberish to them though, and when they whinny she whinnies back, ahh I just love it!




These are my Dad's new pups, Bear and Lilly.

This is my brother Calder given Ave a ride on his horse!

This is my little girl, we were just leaving to go see gram!

Christopher and Averee both have June birthdays. So before I plan Ave's b-day party we have to plan one for Chris!! I really can't believe he is going to be 6 and going into the first grade! He has grown so much this past year and has learn so much as well, from tying his shoes, to reading, I just can't believe it!! Our lil man is growing up! He left today to go to his mom's for most of the summer. I'm sad he is gone and miss him already! But he was super excited to go see her so I know he will have a great time. We will get to see him at least every other weekend so we have lots of fun things planned for those weekends. A trip to the Zoo, Yellowstone, and Lagoon. Plus we can't forget camping he loves that! His cousins Dominic and Zack recently moved up here and he loves to play with them. So I'm sure when he is here he will be a busy little man!




Dom and Chris


Another one of Chris being a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment