Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love the sun!

This weekend we finally had some decent weather! We have been working in the yard all spring trying to get it ready so we could plant some grass. Well this weekend we got it finished. It was nice weather so even Ave came out to help! She rode the four wheeler with her Dad while he spread out the top soil. She loved that, but then Kade decided that she needed a ride on the dirt bike. There wasn't anyway I was going to let him give her one, but I did let her sit on it with him. She hated it!! She wasn't having anything to do with it! I was so glad.

Later that day we set up the swing set. Chris is glad its here. He loves to go swing and can't wait for Miah to come swing with him. Aves has a little baby swing and she loves it. She giggles the whole time! It sits in the dirt for now while we wait for the grass to grow. Hopefully it grows fast! I am tired of the dirt and dust.


Mother's Day was great! Quinn and the kids gave me the most beautiful flowers and he helped me clean the house. Chris made me the cutest card and a great little coupon book, and too top it off Ave started waving bye bye! I just love them all so much!
That same day we had traveled down to Farmington to pick Chris up from his Mom's. On the way back we stopped in Ogden and picked up my new horse. Her name is June Bug and I just lover her. I am so excited to finally have a horse again and can't wait to go riding! She is great, THANKS BABE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment