Monday, April 13, 2009

DNFR







Last Thursday Quinn, Chris, Kayla, and I went the the Dodge National Finals Rodeo in Pocatello. We went with my brother Connar, my dad and his wife and her 3 kids, Shelbi, Jayden and Hunter! Chris was so excited to go and he had a great time. He got a little tired towards the end, but he loved it. He watched the kids ride the sheep and he was "almost" sure he wanted to ride one! The top pic is of Connar and Chris just as we got sat down. The middle pic is of Hunter and Chris waiting very patiently for the rodeo to start and the bottom is just of what we saw when we first walked in. We all had a great time and I hope that we get to go again. Averee stayed with grandma Ronda and they had a fun night too!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA good times. It was really fun. sorry I didn't answer you yesterday. I was traveling home from Lander Wy and didn't have service. But I'm so glad you found my ear ring. I was way sad when I got home and was missing one! lol

    ReplyDelete